PlanNet21 would like to invite you to our Cyber Threat Prevention Workshop and TRAPS Demo in conjunction with Palo Alto Networks on Tuesday, 18th October 2016 in PlanNet21, Citywest, Dublin24.
09:00 – Networking Breakfast
09:30 – Threat Prevention Demo to include:
- An overview on The Next- Generation Firewall which looks in depth at the following:
- Traffic Inspection
- Detecting blind spots/ bring visibility
- Blocking known threats
- Sending unknown threats to cloud
- URL filtering
10:00 – Hands-on Workshop
13.00 – Networking Lunch
14.00 – Traps Demo to include-
- A more in depth look at the Next Generation Endpoint solution
- Briefing on protection features such as-
- Inspecting all processes and files
- Preventing both unknown and known exploits
- Integrating with Cloud to prevent known and unknown malware.
14:30 – Hands-on Workshop
16:30 – Q&A
17:00 – Close
There are only 15 places available for this workshop and it will be on a first come first served basis. If you are not available to attend please feel free to send this invitation to a colleague.
Note that this workshop requires attendees to provide their own laptops with a RDP client installed so you won’t have any delay with participating in the hands-on portion.
We hope you can make it on the day.