Actions and Detail Panel
Pregnancy Massage - Glanmire - Jun 11
Sun 11 June 2017, 10:00 – 17:00 IST
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS:
- Review of Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy.
- Client Special Considerations.
- Benefits and Contraindications.
- Draping and Positioning.
- Demonstration and practice of how to adapt existing massage techniques for pregnancy massage.
- Homecare, lifestyle and health advice.
- Additional techniques for specific conditions during pregnancy, including specific techniques for -Reducing back pain, Reducing tension and joint pain, Reducing Sciatic pain, Leg Cramps and Oedema
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR ATTENDING COURSE:
In this course, you will need to have a qualification in massage.