Actions and Detail Panel
Promotion and Increasing Participation in Orienteering
Sat 9 January 2016, 10:00 – 17:00 GMT
- The role of the PRO
- Social Media and how use it effectively
- Other ways of reaching your audience (that is not social media)
- Cost effective advertising and marketing tools.
- What the target market for orienteering is and getting new members (for example families and adventure racers)
- National strategy and available resources to clubs
- Dr Una May, Director of Participation and Ethics, Irish Sports Council.
- Adrian Carmody, Director - Training Point (Social Media & PR)
This event is only for members of affiliated IOA Orienteering Clubs.