Actions and Detail Panel
RAWConnect Talk - Self Belief & Action Steps
Thu 10 November 2016, 19:30 – 21:30 GMT
I hear time and time again in my private coaching practice and in group facilitation, how challenging progress can be and how self doubts crop up at the worst times.
Self Belief is the fuel behind reaching your potential, upgrading the fuel is the most effciant way to get there, where ever there is for you!
This workshop aims to bridge the gap between where we are now & what we want to be in our lives, relationships and businesses!
RAW CONNECT supports individuals and business owners with an interest in personal development to progress by networking authentically, developing knowledge and creating real connections!
Self Belief & Action Steps Workshop ... Bridges the gap between where we are & where we want to be with simple and strategic steps.
The benefits to this approach :
- You will develop an understanding about how to harness positive self belief in every area of your life
- Develop a plan around how to take effective action and understand what you need in that process
- Meet others who are interested in personal development.
- Take the cringe out of networking & meeting people (everyone being there to learn, inspire & connect, not to be forceful or sell)
- Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where we are all in the same boat, ready to learn and just being ourselves.
- A bit of craic and we can call it work, networking or training depending on what you feel like ;)
Facilitated by development coach Sile Walsh . Places are limited and booking is essential. Expect worksheets to take away, interactive presentations and supportive group discussions!