San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This event is for existing registered groups and will focus on the following aspects of the programme:
- A general update on the Seniors Alert Scheme to date and key achievements
- A refresher of the terms and conditions of the programme
- Answer any questions you might have on aspects of the scheme and the online system
- Information about the current review
- Highlight future developments on the online portal
Registration will start at 10.30am, event will commence at 11am sharp.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Save This Event
When & Where
The objective of the Seniors Alert Scheme (SAS) is to encourage community support for the vulnerable older people in our community through the provision of personal monitored alarms to enable older persons, of limited means, to continue to live securely in their homes with confidence, independence and peace of mind.