CIPD, the professional body for HR and people development, is on a journey to put HR and L&D at the heart of the changing face of work and working lives. When it comes to ensuring that work is a force for good, our profession has an important role to play as the experts on people, work and change. The CIPD Ireland’s annual conference on 25 April 2017, we will explore how we can shape the future of work by anticipating the changes to work and the work environment, attract, manage and retain the right people in the right jobs, all the while supporting diversity, inclusion, well-being and strategic organisational success.
We will hear about the impact and implications of the revolutionary and disruptive changes in the digital, educational and societal spheres from Paolo Gallo of WEF. CIPD’s CEO will present the professional framework of the future and discuss how the people profession can lead the charge to champion better work for all. Well-being and its key link to ROI will be reflected on, along with managing learning and organisational development. CIPD Ireland award winners will present on the themes of empowerment and change.
Join us for an inspiring conference and dinner to learn and debate:
- the implications of the fourth Industrial revolution for your workplace
- the trends affecting the workforce of tomorrow
- the groundwork to ensure the HR People profession is fit for purpose
- how to design organisations to empower and engage talent
- how to be create agile and empowering leaders and organisations
- How we ensure we, and our leaders continue to learn and adapt
CIPD is delighted that Minister Mary Mitchell O'Connor, Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation will open the CIPD Ireland Annual Conference and Dinner 2017.
- Hear from leading employers and experts on designing the workplace of the future, and how to build a sustainable workplace
- Gain insight into how we ensure the future of work is human, and how the HR profession is pivotal in carving this future
- Understand CIPD’s Professional principles and the implications for championing better work and working lives
- Gain insight from leading employers on how they are laying foundations for the future workplace
- Contribute your views on how we shape some of the key drivers influencing work today and the future, and the voice of CIPD
- Learn about tools to help manage the future workforce
Drinks Reception at 17.30 followed by Conference Dinner at 18.30
Continue your day and conversations at our conference dinner in Croke Park. Enjoy good food, networking,comedian Jack Wise, as well as hearing Ireland’s best swing band, The Swing Cats!
Meet suppliers at the CIPD Conference Exhibition and get advice and tailored solutions.
Find out more about our Exhibitors here
If you are interested in exhibiting this year contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A cancellation fee of 25% of the full conference fee will apply to cancellations received up to 14th April 2017. No refund can be made for cancellations received after 14th April 2017. A substitution may be made at any time.
CIPD reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the conference or change its associated programme or substitute a speaker. In the event of cancellation, liability is limited to the amount of registration only.
Non-members may click here to sign up to receive our e-newsletters which will keep you up-to-date with HR news in Ireland as well as CIPD Ireland events and survey research.