Actions and Detail Panel
Social Media For Professionals
Sun 23 October 2016, 09:30 – 17:00 IST
As of Q1 2016, there are 433M registered users of the biggest professional networking site on the planet, LinkedIn. Are you one of them? Are you making the most of word of mouth (WOM) marketing? Did you know;
• 91% of B2B buyers are influenced by WOM when making their decision
• 61% of people first learn of a product or service online and 50% of consumers compare products or services online (Google)
• WOM can improve marketing effectiveness by up to 54%
• 81% of marketers have integrated social media marketing with traditional marketing (source: Socialmediaexaminer)
There is no denying the opportunities for business development through WOM but trading on your reputation should not be your only tactic. Having a strong digital / social media presence is essential in capturing business from people who don’t know you yet.
That said, you may (like most marketers) struggle with answering these 5 questions:
Q. What are the best social media tools?
Q. How do I find my target audience?
Q. What engagement strategy do I use?
Q. What are the most effective tactics?
Q. How do measure ROI?
Well, that’s where we come in. Our social media courses take away the ambiguity and focus on helping you to implement a manageable strategy that gives you full control over your social media presence. The bottom line should be to increase sales in your business.
What you will get out of this course?
• A clear understanding of which social media channels to use and why
• A strategy for getting the attention of your target customer
• A step by step content management strategy
• An insight into ROI via Social media analytics
• Be able to audit your website and review your call to action
• A weekly timetable that gives you full control of your social media activities
Topics covered on the Day
Overview of Social Media and Digital Marketing
• Why is it so important for my business?
• Identifying the key objectives for your business
• What a proper social media plan should look like
Starting with the customer
• Finding them
• Following key influencers
• Knowing what to say (establishing thought leadership)
• Delivering value (to your target audience)
• Driving traffic back home
• Business Website
Other Key Social Media accounts
Aligned with your business goals.
• Instagram / Pinterest
• YouTube / Vimeo
Creating the plan
01. Website Audit (3 W’s)
02. Facebook ads / budget / target / analysis
03. Professional Blogs and LinkedIn Pulse (Thought leadership)
04. Visual and Audio channels
05. Measuring sales / ROI
06. The social media weekly timetable
Access to all course content
Step by step strategy guides via PDF
Membership to closed Facebook group for continuous support
The course will be delivered by Dermot Day and Cormac O'Kelly who have coached over 300 start ups and SME's. They have worked multinationals and individuals developing digital marketing strategies for a range of businesses. They have worked brands such as Jameson, Unilever, Knorr, Ben & Jerrys, Campbell Catering and many more.