Start Your Own Creative Business
Run by Creatives for Creatives
September – December 2016
For Freelancers, Micro Enterprises and SME’s
10 weekly sessions
– Experiential based Learning
– Starting or Growing your creative enterprise
– Peer-to-peer networking sessions
– Access to tools, models and resources relevant to creatives careers
The programme is based on 10 weekly experiential learning sessions running from 6.30pm – 8.30pm and covering:
- The formula for success: Why, What, How, Who, Outcome
- Unique Value Proposition. How will you solve their problem?
- Target Market – Who has this problem? Who can you serve?
- Developing your Customer and user Segments
- Marketing & Sales Strategy
- Developing your business model
- Defining your mission statement
- Your vision of your future
- Plan your Enterprise. SMART Goals and Your Growth Metrics
- Financial Health of Your Creative Enterprise
The Start Your Own Creative Business Programme also includes 3 networking sessions (1 per month) from 7 – 10pm which will build on the training sessions as well as providing a physical space for peer-to-peer learning. The sessions will cover:
- Challenge Night – peer to peer learning
- Fuck up night – dealing with failure as well as success
- Pitching & Presentations
- Mentoring Speed Dating – getting the help you need from multiple mentors at one time
Expectations for Participants:
- To attend all group meeting dates below .
- To set realistic goals and objectives that are achievable within a short-term programme
- To be available to communicate and meet with your mentor
€125 - Ealry Bird until 9th September 2016
€250 - General
That’s the first in the next steps, obviously we need to take it further but as they say every journey starts with the first step and this is the first step. If you have any questions then please feel free to get in touch.
See some comments from our recent participants: