Online content is changing the game in PR. Clever organisations and brands are taking the power back and telling stories online that have the power to set news agendas and get real results.
In 2015 MediaHQ.com won the award for Best Marketing and Communications Blog in Ireland at the Irish Blog Awards. Our blog has also led to regional and national news coverage in print and radio.
Not only does online content and blogging have the power to circulate your organisation’s news, it also pushes brand awareness, sources new business leads and encourages brand loyalty.
This is the course for you if you want to:
- Learn how creating great online content can help you generate media opportunities for your organisation?
- Find your magic slice of content that perfectly resonates with your audience?
Run by our award-winning team, this full day course will explain the different elements of telling your story on-line and how to get results from it, with useful insights and practical advice on how to blog successfully.
On the day we will look at:
- What to write about
- How to find your magic slice of content
- How to know what your audience likes
- Putting a content plan together
- How often to create content
- How to measure success
- Analytics and lead tracking
- The dos and don’ts of blogging
- Why organisations publishing their own content is the new frontier
- Why the best organisations and brands now hire journalists
- The fusion of blog publishing and PR
- How to drive leads and interaction through content
- How to insert your story into the news agenda
Super early bird tickets are available for €299 until 3pm on December 16th.
Early bird tickets are €375 from December 17th.
Full price tickets are €450.
To book your place you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01) 2541845