NOTICE TO ALL WORK EXPERIENCE STUDENTS
All places for Work Experience/Community Service 2016/2017 are reserved for students who are Junior Members of the DSPCA.
If you would like to apply for a place please first become a Junior Member by signing up here Junior Members.
Unfortunately we cannot take students suffering from animal hair allergies as the placement requires working in confined spaces with multiple dogs and cats.
Check that the weeks you are looking for are available you sign up as a Junior Member to avoid dissapointment.***
The Following requirements apply:
- Work Experience in the DSPCA is carried out strictly on a block week basis, i.e. Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.30pm only.
- Unfortunately we cannot take students suffering from animal hair allergies as the placement requires working in confined spaces with multiple dogs and cats.
- Students must be able to get to us as we are not on a bus route and the road is not recommended for walking.
- Students must have an up to date anti tetanus vaccine.
- Students must be insured by their school.
- Students should show interest in the charity and we appreciate students who are Junior Members and give them first priority.
Save This Event
When & Where
Mount Venus Rd
The Dublin Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (DSPCA) is a registered charity, established in 1840 to prevent cruelty to animals and is now Ireland's largest animal welfare organisation.
Cruelty, neglect, accidental injury and sickness to animals continues today - and we are still here dealing with these problems.
More details can be found at www.dspca.ie