NOTICE TO ALL WORK EXPERIENCE STUDENTS
All places for Work Experience/Community Service 2015/2016/2017 are reserved for students who are Junior Members of the DSPCA.
If you would like to apply for a place please first become a Junior Member by signing up here Junior Members.
Check that the weeks you are looking for are available you sign up as a Junior Member to avoid dissapointment.***
The Following requirements apply:
- Work Experience in the DSPCA is carried out strictly on a block week basis, i.e. Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.30pm only.
- Students must be able to get to us as we are not on a bus route and the road is not recommended for walking.
- Students must have an up to date anti tetanus vaccine.
- Students must be insured by their school.
- Students should show interest in the charity and we appreciate students who are Junior Members and give them first priority.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Dublin Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (DSPCA) is a registered charity, established in 1840 to prevent cruelty to animals and is now Ireland's largest animal welfare organisation.
Cruelty, neglect, accidental injury and sickness to animals continues today - and we are still here dealing with these problems.
More details can be found at www.dspca.ie