ANNOUNCING KEY NOTE SPEAKERS Including Internationally Renowned Industry Leaders:
Colin Milner is CEO of the International Council on Active Aging and founder of the active-aging industry in North America. Milner is also a leading authority on the health and well-being of the older adult. For the past six years, the World Economic Forum has invited him to serve on its Network of Global Agenda Councils, recognizing him as one of "the most innovative and influential minds" in the world on aging-related topics. Milner's speeches have stimulated thousands of business and government leaders, industry professionals and older adults worldwide.
Scott Goudeseune is President & CEO of the American Council on Exercise (ACE). Founding member of the UFIT USA Task Force and a leading stakeholder in growing UFIT Globally. ACE, with over 60,000 members across the Globe and a founding member of USREPS with 250,000 registered professional, Scott has spearheaded efforts to firmly establish and enhance ACE as an influential, powerful and unified voice beyond the fitness industry. He is committed to working with policymakers to promote changes that lead to a healthier America. Goudeseune is a member of the board of directors of the Campaign to End Obesity, president of the National Coalition for Promoting Physical Activity (NCPPA) and a member of the board of directors on the National Physical Activity Plan Alliance (NPAPA) serving on the Business/Industry Sector in executing the National Physical Activity Plan (NPAP).
- Great work has been done on 'Inclusivising Fitness' now it's time to ramp up the effort/pump up the volume?
- Bust the myths — welcoming people with disabilities into your club is more about mindset than money
- Do you want to increase membership by attracting an untapped market which is over 15% Globally.
- Ufit will awaken your Clubs ability and enthusiasm and open a new market
- Your staff already have many of the necessary competencies to work with people with disabilities in your clubs
- Your club has UniversAbility-Ufit will show you how to awaken it
- Ufit will help you build a positive image for your club in your community
- Speakers will present on innovative Marketing, Programming, Training and more to enable Clubs to attract and retain this huge market of people
- 98% of us in our lifetime will have a disability, so #LetsInclusiviseFitness.
When & Where
Ufit Project Team
UFIT is led Globally by the UNESCO Chair in Inclusive Fitness, Sport & Recreation, PE with IHRSA (the Global Fitness Industry Association) as the Global Industry Lead.