Writing effective copy for the web is a skill
You've got less time, less space, and less forgiving readers. You've got to catch their attention, keep it, and compel them to take the next step - and your best weapon is your copy.
You've got to catch their attention, keep it, and compel them to take the next step - and your best weapons are your words. Use it in website copy, emails, marketing material, social media, blogging, and newsletters.
What are the benefits?
Back at the office, you'll be able to:
- Write rockstar headings
- Format long texts for the web without the snooze factor
- Front-load your information for immediate impact
- Guide your readers smoothly through dense info
- Use action verbs to compel action
- Use SEO and keywords, without ruining your brand
- Create awesome calls to action (CTAs)
- Ensure your readers always know what to do next
You'll be able to do this because you've learned the essentials of web writing:
- Who are you writing for?
- What do they NEED from your website?
- Finding the essence of your message
- Creating the shortest, sharpest way of reaching them
As a bonus, I'll also give you a list of 10 tried and tested tools for excellent writing on the web
Who is it for?
Website owners and users. Anyone who changes, updates or adds to a website, or who updates social media with more than a smiley!
Any questions, shoot us a mail: email@example.com