Wild Atlantic Way Explore Tour
Weekly Event - Every Friday Saturday & Sunday: 09:00 to 18:30 (IST)
Join in the fun and come along on this high qulaity exciting experiential photography training tour.
The Wild Atlantic Way is the longest defined coastal drive in the world, taking in areas of unspoilt outstanding natural beauty alongside pristine coastal habitats where photography opportunities abound.
County Mayo hosts some of the finest scenery that the Wild Atlantic Way has to offer, with areas steeped in a rich cultural history, be fast tracked to the best locations and get access to:
- Expert photography tuition, tips & tricks
- Beautiful and stunning scenery
- FREE transport
- Nearly two decades experience of workshop delivery
- FREE photography guide/workbook
Your tour day starts right from your hotel reception!
- I'll pick you up between 9.00am and 9.30am (as agreed with you before the tour)
- We will visit a quaint local cafe to discuss the day ahead and run through the workbooks
- Next it's off to our tour destinations, where you will be taught the basics of how to take great photos, depending on the light and weather conditions the tour stops can include a rich variety of locations as outlined on the main website.
- We'll return to a local cafe or pub to revisit the day's learning and you'll have the opportunity to learn all about basic editing skills in photoshop as well as a host of other applications.
This is a truly fantastic day out, maximum numbers of eight ensure you get a really personable service at group price costs!!!
Wild Atlantic Photography Tours
Wild Atlantic Photography Tours offer themed, hand-picked photogrphy training tours along the Wild Atlantic Way and to places of historical interest and outstanding natural beauty along the west coast of Ireland.
For more information, please visit the website: www.wildatlanticphotography.com