Darkness Into Light Phoenix Park
This is where it all began for the fledgling Darkness Into Light in 2009 and incredibly the Phoenix Park stages the event for the SIXTH successive year! Our flagship venue continues to surpass expectations and we're expecting the crowds on May 10th to be as amazing as ever. Get there early to soak up the atmosphere and mingle with the regulars on what is a morning to remember for so many wonderful people touched by suicide.
For more information about Darkness Into Light Phoenix Park, please contact Marie Peelo at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01-6219374.
Sponsorship Cards are available on request.
Route distance: 5km circuit
Start time: 4.15am
Start point: Chesterfield Avenue
Pre-registration venues for Phoenix Park to be announced.
1. You MUST print your receipt and bring it on the morning to pick up your t-shirt.
2. Late registration on the morning does not guarantee a t-shirt.
3. Please arrive by 4am. Please also allow time for parking.
4. Bring your torch.
5. Please respect traffic wardens and follow any instructions on arrival.
6. Please place any litter in bins provided.
7. There will be no storage for personal items during event, so please come ready to walk/run.
Pieta House provides a free, therapeutic approach to people who are in suicidal distress and those who engage in self-harm
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.