Actions and Detail Panel
FORM 6 LEAVERS THREE (3) MONTH PROGRAM (JUNE-AUGUST 2016) TANZANIA
Wed, 1 Jun 2016, 19:00 – Wed, 7 Sep 2016, 23:30 EAT
UNESCO-YOUNG HERITAGE EXPERTS : FORM 6 LEAVERS THREE (3) MONTH PROGRAM (JUNE-AUGUST 2016) TANZANIA
Young Heritage Experts we are a network of 32 young experts spanning and representing 31 different countries across the globe with knowledge and experience in the field of World Heritage gained from our studies and professions.
The protection and preservation of UNESCO World Heritage for future generations is our common goal and fuels our youth initiatives in our different contexts. We were brought together by the 39th session of the UNESCO World Heritage Committee’s Young Experts Forum 2015 in Germany.
FORM 6 LEAVERS (3) MONTHS PROGRAM (MAY-JULY 2016)
The program is under UNESCO-Young Heritage Experts; through the program form 6 leavers will come together and bring their collective energy, creativity and vision to the table. Through different activities such as discussion, Trainings, Outreach, entertainment and Online discussion for action, reflecting the most pressing needs and concerns of youth today in Tanzania.
To create an enabling environment by bringing youth voices to the fore and encouraging young people to come together to take action toward peace and sustainable development.
· Starting local small peace and sustainable development projects in their areas.
· Be able to participate in community development processes.
· Mobilize other youth to take actions toward peace and sustainable development.
· Interact with other people in impacting their communities.
· Become aware of development activities.
· Starting local friendly projects collaborating with Young Heritage Exeprts.
· Take actions toward peace sustainable development.
It is expected that the programme will provide a road map and establish mechanisms that will act toward ensuring that youth are engaged in development activities. On the other hand to ensure Sustainable development and lead action to promote peace and sustainable development in their communities
Form 6 leavers living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
To attain program objectives these activities are to be conducted
· Capacity Building on Career, Leadership, Project & Event planning
· Outreach Program
· Charity Work & Entertaiment
· E-dialogue/ Online discussion
(1) Knowledge, Skills & International understanding
(2) Exclusive Invitation to YHE Events & Activities
(3) Network, Exposure & Certificate of Participation
Application Fee/ Expenses
Registation fee is only 10,000 Tshs which covers refreshments throughout the program, material & Certificates
For More Details & Registration Contact
Mobile: 0788 790 591 Brian Kyaruzi & Baraka 0717 082 966
Offices: Magogoni Street, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.