INFOMAR Seminar 2016
Wednesday, 19 October 2016 from 09:00 to 17:30 (IST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A PHASE CHANGE
Collectively Creating an INFOMAR Legacy
The main objectives of this years seminar is to assess the programme activity,
and investigate the associated research and technology landscape.
Sessions: - The INFOMAR Birds Eye View
- Mapping Technology for Coastal Development & Management
The upcoming event will focus on the following:
- A look back on the development & impact of seabed mapping in Ireland
- Plans for completion of our coastal & shelf mapping
- Optimising the use and value of the knowledge extracted from seabed mapping data
- Overview of the live INFOMAR related R&D projects and activity
If you do not wish to receive any further associated notifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe" in the subject heading.