Actions and Detail Panel
Juniper Networks Security - 'Dare to Know Your Network'
Tue 28 February 2017, 08:30 – 13:30 GMT
Cybersecurity is one of the key talking points in the IT industry in 2017. Many legacy security systems and firewalls are now ineffective defence mechanisms in dealing with the ever-evolving cyber threat landscape. As organisations prepare to begin the journey towards GDPR compliance, the big question on every IT or Network Manager's mind is, 'How do I know my network is secure?'.
Agile Networks is working to help equip you with the ability to answer this question confidently. As part of our ‘Dare to Know Your Network’ campaign with Juniper Networks we can now provide you with a free network security posture consultation through Juniper’s non-invasive network assessment – Application and Network Risk Report (ANR) – to help detect potential security risks in your network.
To introduce you to the Juniper Networks Security story and demonstrate how the ANR Report works and what visibility it will give you on your network, we are running a Juniper Networks Security Enablement Day. By attending, you will get:
- A look at Sky ATP – a cloud based security service that provides advanced malware protection
- Experience with Junos Space Security Director – a comprehensive network security management solution
- An overview of Juniper’s security solution and future direction
- A free consultation on your network’s security posture in the form of Juniper’s ANR Report
- 08:30-09:30: Registration and Breakfast
- 09:30-10:30: Juniper Networks Security Introduction
- 10:30-12:30: ANR Report Demonstration
- 12:30-13:30: Lunch and Q&A
- February 28th, 08:30-13:30
- Irish Aviavation Authority, The Times Building, 11-12 D'Olier Street, Dublin 2
I hope to see you there, thank you. If you require more information, please don’t hesitate to call Kevin on +353 87 053 7261 / +353 1 885 3160, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org