Join PharmaConex and a host of industry experts for a morning of insight & inspiration. Whether you are a new Graduate, about to venture out on your career path; a permanent Pharmacist ,or a Locum; there is something for everyone.
Join us for a chance to mingle, an insightful morning... ohh and a free lunch (who doesn't love a free lunch?!)
Date: Wednesday Nov 16th
Time: 9am to 2pm
Location: The Morrison Hotel, Dublin
(Please note that registration is essential for this event)
So what will you gain from attending this Seminar;
- Chance to hear from sector experts with vast experience
- Haven't decided whether to locum or go for a full time position? Get an insight into working for a big network and hear about a 'day in the life of a locum'
- Practice Guidance Refresher
- Curious about CPD, hear about it from the organisation set up to manage this process in Ireland
- Hear about exciting new initiatives from PharmaConex such as our training and 'Locum Heroes' initiative
- Learn how to make a real impact on your career path with Rachel Dungan, Pharmacist Coach
The morning session will take place in The Morrison Hotel from 9am to 2pm.
Guest speakers include;
- Catriona Bradley (IIOP)
- Claire Murphy (Allcare Pharmacy)
- Sinead Magner (LIoyds Pharmacy)
- Sinead Ryan (Locum)
- Rachel Dungan (Pharmacist Coach, 4front.ie)
9.00 to 9.30am - Registration / Tea & Coffee
9.30am to 1pm - Guest Speakers
1pm to 2pm - Buffet Lunch and a chance to mingle
You can also join us for the Pharmacist & Graduate Seminar (Part 2) (Please click here for Tickets)
Join us back in the PharmaConex office for payroll information, a tutorial on the PharmConex booking website and some Dispensing Systems Training.