Actions and Detail Panel
Why Attachment Matters for All
Fri 5 May 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 IST
Irish Attachment in Action is delighted to host its inaugural conference, `Why Attachment Matters for All'. The conference programme will include:
- Keynote on Attachment Matters for All by Helen Minnis, Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Glasgow and Patron of Scottish Attachment in Action
and further presentations from:
- Helen Minnis on Why Attachment Matters in Education
- Marie Dunne on the Schools for Hope programme
- Christina Enright on the Five to Thrive programme
- Senior managers from the Public Health Agency, Northern Ireland; Tusla - Child and Family Agency, Republic of Ireland; and the Irish Foster Care Association.
Further information on the programme: https://iaia.ie/events/
Car parking and public transport
Conference delegates will be charged €4 parking for the day. Car parking exit tickets can be purchased on departure at the Helix cafe. Further information: http://thehelix.ie/visit/car-parking-public-transport/
What accommodation is nearby?
DCU recommends the Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn, Dublin 9. You can book by emailing email@example.com. They also recommend that, when booking, you state Elaine White from the Helix directed you to them.
Will participants receive certificates?
Participants will receive certificates of participation from Irish Attachment in Action.